Package offers 2016
Almost all glass works in the Kingdom of Crystal offers its visitors to try glass blowing. Usually you just get a slot time in the hot shop. In our glass blowing package we work with "Hytthäxan" [eng hot shop witch] Christel Krieg at Målerås glass work who opens up the hot shop exclusively to our guests before regular opening hours.
This package is available Monday-Friday mornings 11 July--5 August (check-in at the B&B Sunday--Thursday). The package must be booked via Arabusta Café Sergel.
- Dinner at Arabusta Café Sergel in Lindshammar and overnight stay in the B&B. (Arrival and check-Sunday-Thursday from noon. 15.)
- Early light breakfast before leaving for glass blowing.
- The café packs a full breakfast hamper to bring to the hot shop in Målerås.
- Hytthäxan opens up the hot shop by appointment, approx. at 8--9 am.
- Exclusive glass blowing before the hot shop opens to the public.
The finished glass is usually ready within 3-4 days after glass blowing because it needs to cool down. After this, the glass may be picked up or sent to you by courier. Delivery costs are charged separately.
Price per person (shared double room): 1950 SEK
Incl. accommodation, dinner, glass blowing, breakfast
Single rooms supplement: 275 SEK
Book via form, or by calling us at +46 383-211 90 or email email@example.com
Walk the Wilderness Trail ”Vildmarksleden” that passes Lindshammar. The trail totals 37 km. We recommend that you park in your car in Klavreström and walk the first section 18.5 km to Lindshammar. At the B&B a bed and dinner awaitsyou. After a good night's sleep and a nice breakfast you continue towards Klavreström (18.4 km). We'll pack a lunch box and a coffee thermos.
Price per person 550 SEK when sharing a double room (excl. beverages)
(Single room supplement 275 SEL)
Book through the form or by calling +46 383-211 90 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arabustas barista training light is ideal for those who want to become friends with your espresso machine or maybe just coffee are very interested in coffee.
We go through different beans, blends and roasts, and provide an introduction to the barista profession.
The package includes:
- Barista training (ca 2,5 hrs)
- Dinner at Café Sergel (excl. beverages)
- Overnight stay in B&B and breakfast (of course, you can maker your own morning cappuccino in our espresso machine if you want to)
Price from 975 SEK per person (sharing double room)
Single room supplement 275 SEK